Do You Need the Tools to Quit Tobacco?
Please join us for our two hour Tools to Quit (TTQ) tobacco cessation class. There is NO cost to attend! Free nicotine patches and nicotine gum are provided to participants who complete this “one time” class — while supplies last.
North Florida Women’s Care Smoking Cessation Classes
Classes begin at 5:30 p.m. every second Monday of the month in the North Florida Women’s Care Obstetrics Lobby.
End Your Dependence On Tobacco!
- Discover and Learn to Handle Your Triggers
- Learn More About Available Quit Options
- Assistance with Quit Plans
- Learn to Deal with Cravings
- Discover Why Nicotine is Highly Addictive
- Supportive Environment
- Learn to Live Without Tobacco!
For additional Smoking Cessation Class times/venues or to learn more, please visit the AHEC iQuit.
For additional information, please contact Calandra Portalatin by telephone at 850-728-1192 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.